COZY AND CENTRALLY LOCATED DOUBLE FLOOR APARTMENT OF APPROX. 48 M2 ON OWN LAND.
This beautiful and well-finished apartment of gross 60 m2 (NEN 48 m2) is located on the Marnixstraat in the heart of Amsterdam. The apartment is located on the edge of the popular Jordaan. Within walking distance of the Westermarkt, Rozengracht, Noordermarkt, Westerstraat and the canal belt. There are many restaurants, cafes, shops & boutiques nearby. Small typical Jordanian shops, a cheese farmer, a bakery and a butcher are also part of the neighbourhood. Public transport facilities can be found in the vicinity. Parking on the public road (paid) or via the permit system.
Via the hallway you have access to the living room with wooden floors and beamed ceiling. There is a beautiful open kitchen with built-in appliances and stone top. Two large HR glass windows give the house a lot of natural daylight.
Through the stairs you have access to the basement. On this floor you will find the bedroom with luxurious en-suite bathroom, which is equipped with a shower and a bath. In the hall is the central heating cabinet, washing machine and separate toilet. Particularities:
– Own ground;
– At the beginning of 2021, the house was partly renovated;
– house divided over ground floor and basement;
– Concrete foundation placed in 2012
– Living area approx. 48 m2 (in accordance with NEN measurement);
– The apartment is equipped with HR glass;
– Monthly contribution is 128 Euros;
– Ideal for starters or as a pied-a-terre;
– The Owners Association is professionally managed;
– Delivery: in consultation, can be done soon.
“This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. On our part, however, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All stated dimensions and surfaces are indicative.”