Bright house (69m2) on private land, located in a super location, in a street with exclusively renovated, classic buildings. Very centrally located around the corner from the Amstel near the eatery De Ysbreeker, within walking distance of the Pijp and the Center and with quick access to the Ring A-10.
The Eerste Boerhaavestraat is a quiet side street of the Amstel. The Swammerdambuurt is a popular neighborhood located between the Weesperzijde and the Wibautstraat. It is wonderful to walk under the trees and along the terraces on the waterfront, while the Pijp and the city center start directly over the Amstel Bridge. All amenities are within walking or cycling distance, such as well-known cafes and restaurants including De Ysbreeker, Loetje, restaurants Rijssel and Dauphine, theaters including Theater Carré and Stopera, city parks including Sarphatipark and Oosterpark, various (neighborhood) shops with a large Albert Heijn around the corner .
Via the staircase you reach the second floor. Through the entrance you enter the hall, which gives access to the living room (now used as a bedroom) at the front and access to the kitchen and bedroom at the rear. The living room has 3 high windows on the street side. The kitchen and the bedroom have a nice unobstructed view. The entire house has authentic frames on the ceiling and a solid wooden floor.
The house is located on the second floor, in a characteristic 19th century building. The facade was completely renovated in 2014, with the windows (double glazing) and the sills replaced, the stained glass windows were cleaned and fitted with double glazing and the historic shopfront of the former bakery on the ground floor was renovated . In 2019 it was the turn of the rear where, among other things, double glazing was placed and the window sills were replaced.
The large windows at the front and rear provide plenty of light and sun. The unique width of the building provides extra space and light. The stained glass windows, the beautiful classic fireplace with gas fireplace, the wooden truss and the original wide plank floor provide an attractive appearance.
NEN 2580: house is 69 m². The measurement report will be sent on request.
OWN LAND / LEASE
The house is located on private land.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
– Active and financially healthy Owners’ Association ”Eerste Boerhaavestraat 5, 5A and 7” in Amsterdam consisting of 7 apartment rights;
– the administration is conducted in-house;
– the monthly VvE contribution is € 92.;
– All windows and sills have recently been replaced and the windows are double glazed;
– home insurance taken out by the VvE with sufficient cover.
Public parking via permit system.
– Property is also for sale together with Eerste Boerhaavestraat III/IV
– Surface apartment 69 m2;
– Own ground;
– Recently discussed in the VvE about the possibility (observe a permit requirement) to place a balcony as has also been done at various buildings in the area;
– The unique width of the building provides extra space and light;
– Beautiful moldings on the ceiling;
– Service costs €92 per month;
– Very light and spacious apartment in a popular location;
– Delivery in consultation.
“This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, we do not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.”